Information Technology | Mumbai | Created At - 20 Oct 2022
Job Address - Kanjurmarg
No Of Position - 1
Job Description -
Who are we?
Design Qandy delivers personalised luxury interior design to India’s discerning homeowners and corporates. Led by highly admired luxury brand builders, internationally trained designers, world— class technology professionals and curated teams of turnkey project execution specailists. We seek perfection in design and are committed to bringing back trust and excitement in the design process. To know more about us, visit www.designqandy.com and https://instagram.com/designqandy?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Our work culture?
We are a lean team of high performing go—getters, we take ownership in our roles and lead with knowledge. Debates and discussions are an important part of our culture and we encourage people to bring unique perspectives to their conversations. Most importantly, we love solving problems. Each day is inspiring and we encourage you to apply for this role and experience it for yourself.
What would you be required to do?
- Develop new user—facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of Ul/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back—end
- Ensure the code is SEO friendly
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- All code should work cross platform and Responsive.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements
What skills we are looking for?
- Good communication skill to communicate with stakeholders, project managers, quality assurance teams, Regularly and other developers regarding progress on the long—term technology roadmap •
- Curious and progressive mind to Create and maintain workflows with teams to provide visibility and to ensure workload balance for consistent visual designs
- Good technical knowledge to Produce quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed
- Through analytical skills to Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives
- Developer must understand and have good knowledge of React is and React Native.
- Candidates with experience working on projects in React.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre—processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Functional understanding of React to develop user—friendly interfaces.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands—on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools. For light weight and fast serve web pages.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem—solving skills
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- Basic knowledge of Gimp, Photoshop, Illustrator and CorelDRAW is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross—browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of code versioning technologies (Git, Mercurial, SVN) is required
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ Years of relevant experience.